First Tuesday of each month
Poteet, TX 78065
Please check the bulletin board in front of City Hall for posted Agendas and Updates.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
Fri, Feb 23
Mon, Feb 26
Sat, Mar 10
- Albert Trevino, Mayor
- Nicholas Sanchez, Council member
- Estella Rocha, Council member
- Richard Tuttle, Council member
- Susanna Perez, Council member
- Reynaldo Anzaldua, Council member
About the Council
All governing body members serve two-year terms. The governing body, being the elected representative of the people, adopts all ordinances and resolutions and determines the general goals and policies.
CITY COUNCIL INFORMATION:
The City of Poteet holds its Regular Scheduled City Council Meeting the first (1st) Tuesday of each month at 6:30 P.M. If you have an item that you would like placed on the next Regularly Scheduled City Council Meeting please submit this , to the City Secretary no later than 5:00 P.M. the Tuesday before the scheduled meeting. When submitting an agenda item request form, please be as detailed as possible as to what it is you are searching for in the Mayor and Council, and please specify whether and Action needs to be taken.
If you would like to have your concerns voiced, there is a 3-minute limit for all public to speak to the Council at the beginning of each Regular Scheduled Meeting. You MUST fill out a and submit it to the City Secretary PRIOR to the start of the meeting. Due to legal requirements, Council cannot take specific action on Citizens’ Comments which are not included in the agenda, they will hear the topic and Council may:
Have the item placed on a future agenda for action, or
Refer the item to a Board, Commission or Committee; or
Refer the item to staff for study or conclusion.
If you would like to file a Public Information Request, please fill out this , and submit back to the City Secretary via Email. Please note that there is a charge for receiving a Public Information Request.
Here are the most common fees charged for Public Information Requests
- Standard Paper Copy - $.10 per page
- Oversized Paper Copy (11X17 or larger not including maps/photographs) - $.50 per page.
- Specialty Paper (Mylar, blueprint, blue line, map, photographic) – Actual Costs
- CD -$1.00
- (A labor charge shall not be billed with requests that are 50 or fewer pages of paper records, unless records are in a separate building)